Material Used – Iron And Gold
Diameter – 8 Inches
For more details pls read the description mentioned below.
To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Cash on delivery is available for domestic shipments only.
Dumala Chakar was used as a throwing weapon like a disc in warfare. They were widely used by the Sikhs in warfare. Chakra’s sharp edges would give deep wounds to the enemy and sometimes even cut the throat. They were adorned by the Sikhs on their Turban or Dumalas (Big size tomb style turbans tied by Nihung Singh’s) to defend their head from enemy attack. This Dumala Chakra/ Chakram is made of steel 8 inches in diameter and flounced with sacred calligraphy from Sikhism in 24kt pure gold wire inlay work. On one side we have written “Deh Shiva Bar Mohe Eha” and on the second side, we have written: ” Shri Akaal Purakh Ji Sahaye” In Gurmukhi Language. An astounding piece of art to complete your assemblage. To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You can return unwanted items by post within 2 days of receipt of your goods.
- The Payment will be refunded within 5 working days after receiving the product back.
- The product should not be damaged and should be in the same condition as received.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
- Firstly Print the address mentioned below and paste it on the packaging:
- Main Tarn Taran Road, Opp. Athens Restaurant, Amritsar-143001
- To return the product contact us through email, phone, or by filling the contact us form.
- Please paste the invoice on the package along with the address
- For more information, view our full Return Policy on Terms & Conditions page.