Material Used – Iron And Gold
Weight – 110 GM
For more details pls read the description mentioned below.
To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Cash on delivery is available for domestic shipments only.
Kara is a round bracelet made of iron (Sarab Loh) worn by Sikhs in their hand, Its also worn by non-Sikhs in India and abroad. In battlefields, it was used like a Knuckle- duster for hand-to-hand combat. Battlefield variations include kara with spikes or sharp edges. This Sikh kara is made of iron with quotes from Gurbani ( Sikh religious inscriptions) written with 24kt pure gold wire inlay work on both sides. Its an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation to adorn. One can also get quotes of his her choice, name of there dear ones, special dates, shlokas, or mantras written on the kara. The weight of this kara is 110 GM. To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You can return unwanted items by post within 2 days of receipt of your goods.
- The Payment will be refunded within 5 working days after receiving the product back.
- The product should not be damaged and should be in the same condition as received.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
- Firstly Print the address mentioned below and paste it on the packaging:
- Main Tarn Taran Road, Opp. Athens Restaurant, Amritsar-143001
- To return the product contact us through email, phone, or by filling the contact us form.
- Please paste the invoice on the package along with the address
- For more information, view our full Return Policy on Terms & Conditions page.