Material used: iron and gold
For more details pls read the description mentioned below.
To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Cash on delivery is available for domestic shipments only.
Gold Kara is a round bracelet made of 24 kt pure gold worn by punjabi’s in their hand. Not only Punjabi but It is also worn by non-Sikhs in India and abroad. This gold kara is an aesthetic physical item or artistic creation to adorn. It can be customized according to customer’s demand. One can also get quotes of his or her choice, name of their dear ones, special dates, shlokas, or mantras written on the kara. Kindly fill the enquiry form for more information.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You can return unwanted items by post within 2 days of receipt of your goods.
- The Payment will be refunded within 5 working days after receiving the product back.
- The product should not be damaged and should be in the same condition as received.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
- Firstly Print the address mentioned below and paste it on the packaging:
- Main Tarn Taran Road, Opp. Athens Restaurant, Amritsar-143001
- To return the product contact us through email, phone, or by filling the contact us form.
- Please paste the invoice on the package along with the address
- For more information, view our full Return Policy on Terms & Conditions page.