Material Used – Faux Ivory
Size – 2.25 *1.75 inches and 3 *2 inches
For more details pls read the description mentioned below.
To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Cash on delivery is available for domestic shipments only.
Enquiry about Sikh Kanga
Please Fill The Inquiry Form And Our Team Will Contact You Soon.
Sikh Kanga is a small comb used by Sikhs to comb their hairs. Its kept on their head under the bun of long hairs wrapped in a turban. This kanga is made of faux ivory with a beautiful floral pattern hand carving on it. These kangas are available in 2 size variations 2.25 *1.75 inches and 3 *2 inches. To place an order kindly fill the inquiry form.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.
- You can return unwanted items by post within 2 days of receipt of your goods.
- The Payment will be refunded within 5 working days after receiving the product back.
- The product should not be damaged and should be in the same condition as received.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
- Firstly Print the address mentioned below and paste it on the packaging:
- Main Tarn Taran Road, Opp. Athens Restaurant, Amritsar-143001
- To return the product contact us through email, phone, or by filling the contact us form.
- Please paste the invoice on the package along with the address
- For more information, view our full Return Policy on Terms & Conditions page.